Sumadhura Constructions is all set to launch their new project called Sumadhura Shikaram on SH35: Whitefield-Kadugodi to Old Madras Road. The project is located next to IDEB Tivoli project and diagonally opposite Nitesh Forest Hills. The project will offer a total of 392 apartments spread across ~4 acres
Sumadhura Shikaram Options
- 2 BHK – 1000, 1210, 1220 sft
- 2.5 BHK – 1290, 1555, 1600 sft
- 3 BHK – 1740, 1885, 1945 sft
Sumadhura Shikaram Location
Sumadhura Shikaram Price
As of 31st December 2013, a special pre-launch price of Rs. 3750/- negotiable up to Rs. 100. During the pre-launch there are some freebies such as no floor rise charges and no extra charges for amenities facing flats and waived off club house charges. However this offer is only for a limited period until the official launch expected towards end of January 2014.
Sumadhura Shikaram Concerns
- With several hundreds of flats and villas under construction in the Kadugodi-NH4 stretch the railway over bridge at Kadugodi will become a bottle neck in the next couple of years
Sumadhura Shikarama Investment Plus Points
- Located at a developing residential neighborhood with easy access to the main road. Proximity to many amenities under various stages of construction
- Attractive pre-launch offer considering the freebies
- Access to new volvo routes 335 EK and 328 H
- Close to Beary’s Tech Park where the Schneider Electric has already setup office
Take the poll – Is Sumadhura Shikaram a good investment?