Pashmina Waterfront – Apartments off Old Madras Road
Pashmina Waterfront is a residential apartment project off Old Madras Road, Bangalore by Pashmina Developers. Pashmina Waterfront is located about 5 km from the KR Puram Cable Bridge. The project is spread across 16 acres of land with 8 towers upto 36 floors and will offer over 1000 apartments with only 4 flats per floor. Pashmina Waterfront is also adjacent to Battarahalli Lake.
Pashmina Waterfront promises 90% open area dedicated to landscaping and facilities.
Pashmina Waterfront officially launched on 02 October 2011.
Pashmina Waterfront Options
Offers only 3 BHK apartments
- 3 BHK – 1770 SFT to 1891 SFT
- 3 BHK + SERVANT – 1940 SFT to 2041 SFT
Pashmina Waterfront Location
On Old Madras Road / NH 4 with entry point directly to the service road.
Pashmina Waterfront Price
The project offers a construction linked payment plan
- 3 BHK Type 1 – 2.5 lacs
- 3 BHK Type 2 – 3 lacs
- 3 BHK + Servant – 3.5 lacs
20 % of the total cost needs to be payed within 30 days from the Plan approval. 10% of the total amounts to be paid on completion of 1st, 5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, 25th floors. 7.5 % on completion of Terrace and on completion of finishing works. Remaining on handover.
Project is approved by HDFC.
3 BHK & 3 BHK + Servant apartments from Rs. 62 lacs onwards
Pashmina Waterfront Amenities
Apart from standard amenities offered by big projects Pashmina Waterfront also includes these
- Squash Court
- Cricket Pitch (NETS) – 2 nos.
- Steam / Sauna / Jacuzzi Bath
- Meditation Centre
- Fountain Plaza
- Butterfly Park
- Tree Plaza with Yoga Platform
- Rock Climbing Wall
- Kids Club / Children Playroom
Pashmina Waterfront Concerns
- High voltage power lines running right through the project (Thanks to Senthil for pointing it out).
Approvals by BBMP are pending. Update: 02 Oct: Phase 1 of the project has received BBMP approval upto 26th floor. Phase 2 approvals pending.
Pashmina Waterfront Plus Points
- Project has an entry from the service road of NH 4
- Old Madras Road / NH 4 has been widened to 6 lanes + service road, providing good connectivity to Indiranagar, Outer Ring Road & Whitefield
- Overlooks the Battarahalli Lake
- No common walls. Apartments offer 3 side views
- 90 % open space (proposed)
- Exclusive amenities such as Butterfly Park, Rock Climbing Wall etc. (proposed)
Take the Poll – Is Pashmina Waterfront a good investment?
Pashmina Waterfront Buyers Group
Or you really serious about buying an apartment in this project, then why not join the Buyer’s Group. It’s a well known fact that approaching a builder as a group has its benefits, who knows you may get a good discount. Of course if you are only planning or undecided then you should leave a comment here or check out the forum.
Share your views and concerns about Pashmina Waterfront with your comments.