Karle Zentith @ Karle Town Centre (KTC), Nagawara – Hebbal
Karle Town Centre adjacent to the Nagawara Lake is a mixed use property which will host 4 million sft of IT SEZ, 2.4 Million sft of Malls and one of the tallest residential landmark of Bangalore called ‘Karle Zenith’. Karle Town Centre is planned to be developed over an area of 72 acres which will also include residences developed of 3.1 million sft. Karle Zenith at the Karle Town Centre will be an apartment project with 34 storey buildings to be developed in 3 phases.
As of Jan 22nd, the building plans are yet to be approved by the BBMP however the project as a whole has received approval from BDA. Housing Finance Companies will also approve the project once the BBMP approval is done.
Karle Zenith Location
Opposite Nagawara Lake.
Karle Zenith Price
Apartments start from 1.39 crores
Update: As of 1st week of June 2013, 3 BHK luxury apartments start from 1.8 crores onwards
Karle Zenith Options
3 & 4 BHK luxury apartments.
- 3 BHK – 2250 – 2750 sq. ft.
- 3 BHK Duplex – 3700 sq. ft.
- 4 BHK – 6000 – 7500 sq. ft.
Karle Zenith Investment Plus Points
- Part of a World Class Township, mixed use properties have scope for maximum appreciation
- The project location too is ideal with the BIAL Road and the Outer Ring Road both in proximity offerring excellent connectivity to the Airport or companies on the ORR belt
- Best of amenities & features including sky gardens, lap pools etc.
- No charges towards Water and Electricity, D G Back-up, STP, Piped Gas supply etc. which are normally charged as extras by other developers
- International expertise in Infrastructure, Architecture and Landscape planning
Karle Zenith Concerns
- Share a concern