Heritage County @ Sarjapur – Thindlu Road
Heritage County by Heritage Homes is a proposed Spanish Villa project located after Sarjapur Village en route to Thindlu. The project spread across 27 acres will offer Spanish styled villas. The villas are not being sold on per square feet basis but on a unit basis. The marketing team mentions that the project is approved by BMRDA. Heritage County will consist of more than 300 villas.
Heritage County Options
3 BHK ranges from 1200 sq ft (Plot Area), Built up area 1488.44 sq ft
1500 sq ft (Plot Area), Built up area 1685.66 sq ft
4 BHK villas on 40×60 plots, Built up area 2442.80 sft
Heritage County Price
Total cost of Villas in Heritage County ranges from Rs.47.13 lacs to Rs.85 05 lacs. Though not sold on per sft basis. Price roughly comes to 3165/- per sft to 3480/-.
Heritage County Location
Adjacent to NH 207, after Sarjapur Village.
Heritage County Amenities (proposed)
- Club House
- Theme Parks
- Children’s Play Area
- Seating Areas
- Jogging Track
- Water Features
- Underground Cabling
- Shopping Complex
- Intercom Facility
Heritage County Investment Plus Points
- Individual lawns for each villa ranging from 415 sft to 940 sft
- NH207 to be developed to improve connectivity from E-City to BIAL
- Within 2km from proposed Infosys campus
- 300 villas if occupied will form a vibrant community
- Villas projects better than plots since there are more chances of occupation
Heritage County Concerns
- Though there are developments nearby, the location is still a little interior with the Outer Ring Road almost 18 kms and Attibele itself about 9 km.
- Currently far away from Offices on the Outer Ring Road, E-City or Whitefield
- No past projects from the builder with 300 villas, a concern would be on the delivery schedule and providing all the proposed amenities
Take the poll – Is Heritage County a good investment?