Pruksa Silvana is a gated community project off Budigere Road, close to Old Madras Road/NH4. The project in Bangalore is a first in India by Thai builder Pruksa. Pruksa Silvana consists of 321 villas and 80 row houses. Originally planned as 238 villas and 200 row houses, the higher demand for villas in comparison to the row houses made Pruksa to go ahead with a plan change. The project kicked off in October 2010, however the official launch date was on 14th May.
Note: I have invested in this project. Please go through the comments completely, my views may be biased, hence I only list concerns here. You can however get in touch on e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries about Pruksa Silvana
Pruksa Silvana Owners Group: http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/pruksa/ . To join please mention your Name, Villa / Row House number & Contact Number
Update 9th May 2012:
- Phase 2 villas (corner & park facing) are now open for booking, basic cost of villas 79 lacs.
- Road from Whitefield Road – Old Madras road to Pruksa Silvana is now asphalted
- Club House work 60% complete
- STP work 90% complete
- Few villas have been handed over, interior works are in progress
- Community water tank completed and functional
Pruksa Silvana Options
- Row Houses – 3 BHK, 1232 sft, 1242 sft and 1249 sft
- Villas – 3 BHK + Study, 1632 sft
The first phase of the project has seen good response with over 50 villas being booked before the official launch date.
Pruksa Silvana Master Plan
Revised Master Plan (Jan 28th 2012)
Pruksa Silvana Location Map
Pruksa Silvana Concerns
There have been some common concerns with the project, some of them have been addressed by Pruksa India
- The approach road leading to the project which is about 800 metres from the Budigere road runs through an industrial hub, this has been cleaned up and is planned to be tarred
- Villas do not have balconies
- Solar provisioning not provided in the initial design – addressed
- Model villa lacked sunshades – addressed
- Customizing changes not allowed – apart from small changes such as electrical changes other changes are not entertained, although this is primarily because Pruksa would like to stick to its committed delivery plans
With Prestige Estates launching Prestige Tranquility right next to Pruksa Silvana, Budigere road now a barren industrial stretch could see positive developments
Pruksa Silvana Price
Row houses are priced at 42 lacs/- and villas at 64 lacs/-. For more details check link : Pruksa Silvana
However we can see some posters where Pruksa is offering pre-revision prices for a limited period. As of 1st week of August there is 1.5 lacs discount on the base price for the Villas.
Revised Price Sheets – Jan 28th 2012
Take the Poll – Is Pruksa Silvana a good investment?
What do you think is a better choice?
Next Page: Pruksa Model Villa Video, Site Photos & Link to Buyers Group
Booking Assistance, Site Visits & Further details
Get a Loan